Plastic Surgery Procedures for Body Sculpting
Our practice specializes in a wide variety of plastic surgery and non-invasive cosmetic procedures for improving and sculpting the appearance of one’s body. Patients from all over the world have trusted the doctors at Colen MD to perform various body sculpting procedures throughout the years at our Park Avenue Manhattan Surgical Suite and our Bergen County Hackensack, NJ location.
Although the most popular Body Sculpting procedure performed by plastic surgeons everywhere is the Liposuction, many have been pleased with the results they received after seeking the professional expertise and talent of our surgeons for Tummy Tucks, Arm, Thigh, and Body Lifts, Fat Grafting with PRP and more.
Body Sculpting performed at our Park Avenue and Hackensack Office
- Liposuction : Liposuction sculpts the body by removing undesirable fat from areas such as the abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, chin, cheeks, neck and upper arms.
- Tummy Tuck : Abdominoplasty, also known as a tummy tuck, is used to flatten and shape the abdomen and waist by removing excess fat and skin, as well as tightening the abdominal muscles. The procedure is also often useful for women with stretched skin and muscles from pregnancy.
- Arm Lift : The upper arms, as with most areas of the body, are susceptible to excess, loose, sagging skin, and flab. This often occurs either with age or after significant changes in weight. Through an arm lift, or brachioplasty procedure, excess skin is removed to create tighter, smother, and more contoured arms.
- Thigh Lift : The thighs, like most other areas of the body, are susceptible to excess, loose, sagging skin and flab. Through a thigh lift, or thighplasty procedure, the excess skin is removed to create tighter, smoother, and more contoured thighs.
- Circumferential Body Lift : A circumferential body lift, also known as a belt lumpectomy, torsoplasty, or panniculectomy, is a surgical procedure designed to remove excess skin from the torso and upper legs. Body lifts can tighten and tone the abdomen, back, buttocks, hips, and thighs.
- Fat Grafting with PRP : A fat injection with PRP is a procedure that uses the patient’s own fatty tissue with PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) to enhance their body and facial features. PRP has been used clinically for over a decade, and has proven to be safe and effective.
Body Sculpting Procedures at Colen MD Plastic Surgery
If you have been considering Body Sculpting to help improve your shape and appearance for any reason, we encourage you to reach out to us and schedule a consultation with our Plastic Surgery Specialists.
At Colen MD Plastic Surgery our goal is to focus on your specific needs and desires and then recommend the best treatment based on such. Depending on your goals and our assessment, you may want to consider the benefits of other treatments and procedures available to provide you with the same results you are hoping for with a Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, or Body Lift.
Not sure if you’re ready for a consultation? Give us a call at 212-772-1300 or send us your questions and our staff will be pleased to help get you the answers you are looking for.
Contact us today to learn more about Body Sculpting Procedures.