Non-Invasive Procedures for Cosmetic Enhancements without Surgery
Colen MD Plastic Surgery specializes in a wide variety of non-invasive and non-ablative techniques that complement the work of our plastic surgeons.
At Colen MD, we assists those wanting a non-surgical approach to self-improvement including BOTOX®, injectable fillers (Juvederm®, Restylane®, Perlane®, Sculptra® Aesthetic and RADIESSE®), laser procedures (hyperpigmentation, acne scaring, fine lines and wrinkles, hair reduction, spider vein removal), scar/keloid reduction techniques, skin tag removal, microdermabrasion, sclerotherapy, hyperhydrosis, chemical peels, nipple-areolar complex micropigmentation and more.
Non-Invasive Skin Care treatments performed at our NYC and Hackensack, NJ Office
- Coolsculpting by Zeltiq : Coolsculpting is a revolutionary technology targets and cools unwanted fat cells in the selected area to induce a noticeable, natural-looking reduction in fat bulges.
- Chemical Peel: Chemical Peels can improve a number of surface skin issues including acne scars, sun damage, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- Dermabrasion : Dermabrasion removes a layer of surface skin to improve the appearance of facial scarring due to acne, chicken pox, injury or other causes, as well as uneven skin pigmentation, wrinkles, sun damage, tattoos, age spots, and certain kinds of skin lesions.
- Microdermabrasion : Microdermabrasion is an easy, painless, non-invasive, skin rejuvenation procedure using a combination of a fine abrasive tip or crystals and vacuum suction applied to the skin to improve facial appearance.
- Injectables : Botox Treatment reduces Wrinkles and Collagen can help to reduce fine lines. New Generation Injectables allow for fillers to be injected into lines and wrinkles, as well as depressions from acne scars. They are useful to enhance the contour and size of the lips.
- Laser Resurfacing : We use lasers that treat small and superficial leg veins, red vessels on face, pigmented spots, and hair on all skin types. Results have been impressive.
- Ulthera: While there are other procedures that claim “skin tightening,” this is the first Non-Invasive procedure that has been cleared for actual lifting of skin tissue.
- Talengectia Laser Treatment : With laser therapy, the doctors at Colen MD Plastic Surgery can provide a cosmetic solution for your telangiecta. This is achieved by dissolving the unwanted telangiecta with the use of pulsed laser light.
- Laser Hair Removal : Tired of shaving, tweezing, or waxing to remove unwanted hair? Hair Removal by Laser may be an option worth considering.
Non-Invasive Procedures at Colen MD Plastic Surgery
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with our skin specialist at Colen MD. We look forward to customizing a unique treatment program for you and your skin. Our goal is to focus on your specific needs and desires and then recommend the best treatment based on such.