A woman’s body goes through many changes in life. It may feel difficult to discuss factors affecting feminine health, but there is no need to be embarrassed. Factors like time and childbirth can take their toll on your body, but procedures such as vaginoplasty could help you feel like yourself again.
What is vaginoplasty?
Vaginoplasty is a vaginal surgery procedure that can be performed internally and externally. Internal procedures can help tighten the vagina, and external procedures can help alter the size or appearance of the labia (vaginal lips).
Some reasons to consider vaginoplasty include:
- Cosmetic concerns
- Restoring tightness and strength to the pelvic floor
- Increasing sexual satisfaction
- Decreasing vaginal discomfort
- Helping maintain proper
- Boosting your self-confidence
Vaginoplasty can be performed in conjunction with other procedures, such as labiaplasty or various reconstruction procedures.
How will I know if vaginoplasty is right for me?
A consultation with our team will help us determine what procedure best suits you and your goals. We proudly offer a variety of procedures related to feminine health and wellness, so we want to help you achieve the restoration you desire.
Your individual goals are critical to planning your treatment. No two people are the same, so no two procedures are the same, and they should be treated as such. Our team will take your goals into consideration and make them the priority. Whether you want to tighten your vagina that has loosened from age or reduce your labia to help increase sexual pleasure, what you want matters.
Our experienced team is led by not one but three board-certified plastic surgeons.
- Dr. Helen S. Colen, M.D. – board-certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery since 1983
- Dr. Kari L. Colen, M.D. – board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Stephen R. Colen, M.D. – board-certified by the American Board of Surgery, the American Board of Dental Surgery, and the American Board of Plastic Surgery
Contact us today at Colen MD Plastic Surgery and schedule your consultation to learn more about vaginoplasty! We proudly serve you from offices in Manhattan, New York, and Hackensack, New Jersey. Take the first step to restoring femininity you’ll love!